Preventative Maintenance Agreement
A repair doesn’t have to cost you a fortune. A preventative maintenance program could save you thousands. With this plan, a dedicated technician will provide service to your AC twice a year. Customers will also be glad to know they get an extra 20% off on all repairs during the life of the plan. While other companies make promises they can’t keep, we stand behind our work with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. As a result, we have thousands of satisfied customers. Join the Centry Air Designs club & don’t settle for less than the best!
Key Benefits of Regular Maintenance
- Prolongs equipment efficiency
- Promotes healthy & clean air
- Supports lower utility costs
- Guards against unexpected failures
- Prolongs equipment life
- Priority services
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- A technician that’s professional, uniformed, & qualified to work on your equipment
- We will take great care in your home
- We will give you a written quote for repairs before we start any work
- Above all, our technicians will follow strict quality assurance task lists
A Plan for Everyone
Whether you’re a home or business owner, a plan will be tailored to fit your needs. A preventative maintenance program can help save you time & money. You don’t have to worry about scheduling services because our staff will do it for you. Fix problems before they happen, don’t wait till it’s too late. What exactly does the plan include? Check it out below.
- Check & clean condenser coils
- Inspect automatic blower control
- Check operating pressures for refrigerant
- Secure all electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Optimize air flow
In the HVAC industry, the 24-point inspection is the standard for maintenance. First, a technician will inspect your unit to see where any improvements can be made. Secondly, a technician will make all proper adjustments using certified & proven HVAC methods. Finally, your unit will run like new & save you money in utilities monthly. While all situations vary, it never hurts to get your system checked every now & then to insure optimal performance.