Florida is known for its sunny weather year-round, thus it’s essential to have a good AC unit that’ll keep you cool. Just like you rely on your AC to keep you cool, you can rely on Centry Air Designs to handle any AC repair. Don’t sweat it, we offer 24/7 emergency service & financing. Call us today for a free estimate!
We do a variety of AC repairs, including:
- Circuit board replacements
- Refrigerant leak repairs
- Capacitor replacements
- Evaporator coil replacements
- Compressor repairs
AC Repair vs. AC Installation
- Age of unit. If your air conditioner is 10+ years or older you more than likely need a new unit & not a repair. Customers who find themselves getting repairs too frequently might need an AC unit replacement instead.
- Cost of installation vs. repair. Some repairs are costly & could run up in the thousands. To begin with, if that’s the case then it might be time for a new unit. For example, older AC units use R-22 refrigerant which has largely been phased out. What that means is that R-22 has soared in price compared to more common refrigerants used in newer units. As a result, maintenance costs would increase with an older unit compared to a newer one.
- Rising Energy Bill. When checking your utilities bill against increased electricity rates, the discrepancy might be due to an old AC. Our technicians are great at tune ups but no amount of tuning will fix an AC that has lived past its prime. Need an inspection? Call us for a free estimate (305) 458-5022!
Our certified technicians have experience working with all brands & types of AC units. Some of the AC brands that we proudly handle are: Ruud, Trane, Goodman, York, Amana, Fujitsu, Klimaire, LG, Bryant, Broan, Carrier, Frigidaire, Gibson, ClimateMaster, GrandAire, Westinghouse, Kelvinator, Maytag, Nutone, Philco, Rheem, Tappan, Tempstar & Much More!