AC Maintenance is one of the most underrated services in the HVAC industry. While many neglect their AC units believing they are self-sustainable automatons, those that don’t gain many advantages. First, regularly scheduled maintenance could cut your monthly utilities by as much as 20% according to Energy Star. Second, customers can improve the life span of their unit through maintenance. And last, preventative service decreases the chances you will need repairs as frequently. Centry Air Designs offers a preventative home maintenance program for all installations done by us saving customers 20% on repair costs. Read more about it below.
24 Points Inspection
- Coil Check. Clean coils make the AC more efficient which translates to savings for you.
- Refrigerant Check. Low refrigerant levels could damage your compressor.
- Blower system Calibration. Optimal airflow increases the life of your AC by reducing wear & tear.
- Thermostat Calibration. A proper thermostat set-up improves temperature regulation.
- Lubricate Moving Parts. No rocket science on this one, make your AC a smooth operator.
- Air Filter Check. You should really do this one yourself but we can help here too.
AC Service Contracts
When installing a new AC unit, customers are often tasked with deciding on a service contract or extended maintenance plan. These contracts are like a bundle where you save money for agreeing to a fixed plan of service. While some plans are basic and only offer routine check ups, there are those that offer tune-ups & part replacements as well. Customers who often find themselves busy with daily life benefit from such contracts since their AC is one less thing to worry about. Also, the savings are nice in the later stages of their AC unit’s life. Don’t wait till it’s too late, need more details? Our service experts are ready to help you, give us a call (305) 458-5022!