The hot temperatures in Miami can be tough but getting a new AC shouldn’t have to be. With over 33 years of experience, Centry Air Designs is a full service AC contractor that knows how to keep it cool. We offer easy AC Installations, 24/7 service, free estimates, and have financing options. Whether you have good or bad credit, we’ve got your back. Don’t sweat the small stuff, let us handle all your AC needs (305) 458-5022!
The 6 Tell-Tale Signs of a Bad AC
Below are some signs that your air conditioner might need to be replaced:
- Your utility bill is too high
- Home won’t stay as cool
- Water leaks
- The unit is 10 years or older
- Strange noises from the AC
- Repair frequency is high
We offer 4 types of central air conditioning including split systems, heat pumps, packaged units, and ductless mini-split systems. Wondering which type is right for you? Check them out below.
Our selection of products includes many popular air conditioner brands. Also, we even have solutions that allow you to adjust your thermostat via phone offering you extra convenience while away from home. In-house comfort specialists are ready to take your call, they are up to date on cutting edge HVAC trends & thus offer the best products for your comfort needs.
Tips to Consider When Choosing an AC
- SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, is a measure of how much cool air an AC can produce per energy unit. While most of our customers get units around 16-18 SEER, there are units that go up to 24 SEER which are more efficient. Therefore, the higher the SEER the more money you save in the long run.
- Refrigerant type, older units use R-22 while newer units use R-410A refrigerant. However, due to reports of damage to the ozone layer by R-22 it has become illegal & is being phased out. Meanwhile, R-410A is environmentally friendly because it’s chlorine free.
- Humidity Control is important in an AC since our perception of heat deals with humidity levels in our home. For that reason, high efficiency systems use variable speed for optimal humidity control.
Brands: Rheem, Trane, Carrier, Bryant, York, Goodman, Lennox & Much More!